The Master in Process and Industrial Systems Engineering has the general purpose to form critical, independent, competent professionals with a high academic quality and leadership, in order to promote the responsible development of the industrial sector from the engineering perspective of improving technological processes, the use of resources and the quality of products. Moreover, they will able to make decisions with global impact in its performance in the industrial, academic, regulatory areas and in other areas of society.
Master’s Emphasis areas:
• Process & Industrial Systems Engineering
• Product Engineering
• Quality Engineering
• Offered in two modes: Course-based (Deepening) and Research-based
• A new Engineering Processes Research Center (CIPI), equipped with specialized laboratories and pilot plants
• Engineering workshops will be held where collaborative work with the productive sector takes place
• International guest professors with experience in the public and private sector
Thursday and Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.